Open Position: SeniorVulnerability Researcher
A publically traded company headquartered in Japan islooking to hire a Senior Vulnerability Researcher to join their team in SiliconValley, CA or Nanjing, China. This is a permanent positionwith great C&B packages.
· Source, discover and identifyin-the-wild client-side 0-day exploit (e.g., Java, flash, PDF, browser,system
…), and toolkit (e.g., BHEK)
· Analyze exploit code and givein time & professional report
· Research exploit & evasiontechnique, summarize exploit & toolkit landscape, and predict the evolutiontrend
Qualifications:Strong interest and solidknowledge on security especially exploit method (e.g., Shellcode, Heap Spray,ROP)
· Be familiar with reverseengineering tools such as debugger and IDA pro.
· Understanding of networkingconcepts: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, IRC, RPC, DNS, FTP
· Excellent written & verbalcommunication skills.
· Experience in exploit analysisand research is a plus
· Fast-Learning, creative, andself-motivated
Work Location: Silicon Valley, CA or Nanjing, China / could also work remotely
Part-Time, Intern and US/Taiwanexpatriation positions are also available