Approximately 10-15 days after you took a computer-delivered GRE revised General Test, you received an email notification from ETS that your official scores were available on your My GRE account and that official scores have been sent to your designated score recipients.
You can visit your My GRE account at www.ets.org/mygre to view your scores and to print your official Examinee Score Report. Please note that a paper copy of your scores will not be sent to you.
If you would like ETS to mail you a copy of your score report for yourself, please complete the Additional Score Report Request Form, and mail of fax the form with the appropriate fee. GRE test scores are reportable for five years after the testing year in which you tested (July 1–June 30).
• Download and complete the Additional Score Report Request form at www.ets.org/gre/bulletinandforms.
• Check the box “Test Taker Copy Only”.
• Include fee of US$27.
• Mail the form and fee to the address printed on the form.
• Requests are processed within 10 working days after receipt.
• Faxed requests are accepted if you pay by credit/debit card (American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, MasterCard®, or VISA). The fax number is 1-610-290-8975.