Supervisor: Yajing Shen, City University of Hong Kong (http://www6.cityu.edu.hk/stfprofile/yajishen.htm)|
Vacancy: 1 PhD
Scholarship: Fully funded for three years
Research Direction: Micro-nano robotics
Robotic technique is more and more attractive in laboratory and industry, owing to its high working efficiency, quality and productivity. We intend to apply the micro-nano robotic technique to tackle the fundamental and practical problems at micro-nano scale, including nanomaterial characterization by nano manipulation, 3D cell assembly by optical induced manipulation, and the nano structure fabrication by DNA robot. We are seeking for one PhD student to pursue the above interdisciplinary project. The candidates should:
1. self-motivate, team work, responsible, intelligent and strong willing to learn new things.
2. with a Master degree in science or engineering.
3. at least: average mark>85/100; or >82.5/100 for the 985 university.
4. at least: IELTS>6.5 or TOEFL>79.
5. good publication records (To whom will be given higher priority).
If you are interested in this position, Please send your CV and research interest to Prof. Yajing Shen (email@example.com) directly.