Application Status and Information:|
The CSE Department receives approximately 3,500 applications annually. Admissions is competitive and we select a small pool of applicants for both the PhD and MS programs. All admission decisions are final and the department does not offer a wait list or second review for declined applications at this time.
1. Updates to the Statement of Purpose or CV/Resume are not permitted after submission.
2. GRE and TOEL scores should be self-reported manually in the online application.
3. Applicants are accepted and rejected on a rolling basis until mid-April. Every applicant will receive notice of acceptance or rejection to our program by the end of this period.
4. Updates to transcripts, exam scores, or letters of recommendation are permitted after the deadline
5. Application status checks are not available. Applicants can directly access their online application for updates.