Supervisor: Yajing Shen,City University of Hong Kong (http://www6.cityu.edu.hk/stfprofile/yajishen.htm)
Vacancy: 1 PhD
Scholarship: Fully funded for three years
Research Direction: Micro-nano robotics
Enrollment: 1 Sept, 2015
We also have one opening position for Researchassistant/Postdoc from the field of robotic control and image processing.
Robotic technique is more and more attractive in laboratoryand industry, owing to its high working efficiency, quality and productivity. Weintend to apply the micro-nano robotic technique to tackle the fundamental and practicalproblems at micro-nano scale, including nanomaterial characterization by nanomanipulation, 3D cell assembly by opt
ical induced manipulation, and the nanostructure fabrication by DNA robot. We are seeking for one PhD student to pursuethe above interdisciplinary project.
The candidates should:
1. self-motivate, team work, responsible, intelligent and strongwilling to learn new things.
2. with a Master degree in science or engineering.
3. at least: average mark>85/100; or >82.5/100 for the985 universities.
4. at least: IELTS>6.5 or TOEFL>79.
5. good publication records (To whom will be given higherpriority).
If you are interested in this position, Please send your CVand research interest to Prof. Yajing Shen (firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline is April 6, 2015.