You plug a new laptop into a wired Ethernet jack for the first time. You have already told the network administrators your MAC address, and can join the network with no further action on your part.
1. your DHCP server is 18.104.22.168,
2. your Ethernet address is 00:11:22:33:44:55
3. the IP address you'll be given is 22.214.171.124
4. the gateway IP address is 126.96.36.199
5. the gateway Ethernet address is 00:66:77:88:99:00
6. the netmask is 255.255.255.0
Let's consider the series of packet exchanges that will occur on the link for your laptop to send a single IP packet to 188.8.131.52. We assume that no packets are lost or discarded, and that no other packets are exchanged on the link.
1.Which of the following protocols are involved in the series of packet exchanges
选择有IP ARP UDP ICMP DHCP，多选
2.How many packets will traverse the link ?
3.In which packet (sent or received) will your IP address be mentioned for the first time? 我选的是第一个，应该是对的吧