本帖最后由 CWRUMEM 于 2015-7-31 02:40 编辑 |
The MEM degree is offered through an innovative collaboration between the Case School of Engineering and the Weatherhead School of Management. The one-year, 14-course program of study builds on the technical and analytical skills you gained through your undergraduate engineering degree and provides a real-world framework for applying them along with master’s level business management tools.
Individualized coaching emphasizes self-assessment and emotional intelligence. Interdisciplinary team projects enhance the people skills you’ll need as a business leader today. The MEM program positions you to become more productive faster—and accelerate your career.
Unique spectrum of support
- Leadership and professional development workshops that helps you quickly learn American business culture
- Plant Tour with the opportunity to network with company's executives
- Company based projects
- Individual attention throughout the year
- Paid internship opportunities aligned with career goals and interests
- Coaching and mentoring from industry leaders, including presentation and job preparation skills
- The LEAD Course with 360-degree assessment and individualized learning plan
- Staff support for day-to-day requests and special needs
The placement rate of the class MEM 2015 is above 90%
As of July 15, about half of the class MEM 2016 got placed in internship positions and there will be more in the following semester
The Scholarship range is [10%,50%] (merit based)
Engineering graduates with less than 3 years of work experience and is available in a full-time format. Classes begin only in the summer semester.
Application Materials Checklist:
- Online Application
- Official Transcripts from School(s) attended
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Two essay questions
International applicants must also include:
- GRE or GMAT scores (GRE preferred)
- TOEFL (Score of 100 or above is preferred)
November 10, 2015
January 15, 2016
March 10, 2016
Online ApplicationProspective students may apply online for our MEM degree program. Please go to http://engineering.case.edu/mem/content/mem-admissions to apply online.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reply this post. I will try my best to answer your question as soon as possible.
For more infomation, please go to our website: mem.case.edu or email to email@example.com
For the updated news and events, please follow us on sina weibo @凯斯西储大学MEM
补充内容 (2015-8-26 21:33):