Prof. Deliang Fan is recruiting 2 or 3 high-quality Ph.D. students with full financial support in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida, USA.|
The positions are available from Spring 2016 or Fall 2016
Deliang Fan is currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of Central Florida. He received his M.S. and Ph.D. degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, USA, in 2012 and 2015, respectively. He received his B.S. degree in Electronic Information Engineering from Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China, in 2010.
Dr. Fan's primary research interests include:
• Ultra-low Power Brain-inspired (Neuromorphic), Non-Boolean and Boolean Computing Using Emerging Nanoscale Devices like Spin-Transfer Torque Devices and Memristors
• Nano-scale Physics Based Devices (GMR/ TMR Vertical Spin Valve, Lateral Spin Valve, Magnetic Domain Wall Strip, Spin-Torque Oscillator, Spin-Orbit Torque, Memristor ) Modeling and Simulations
• Low Power Digital and Mixed Signal CMOS Circuit Design
• Cross-layer (Device/ Circuit/ Architecture) Co-design for Ultra-low Power, High Performance System
High motivation, strong work ethic, and background in VLSI circuit design, nano-technology and/or cross-layer design (architecture/ circuit/ device) are important for this position.
1. Electrical/ computer engineering 本科或者硕士毕业生均可申请
3. 有较强的英文写作和交流能力， 教授本身对TOFEL 和 GRE 没有严格要求，但是必须达到学校和学院的要求.
请申请College of Engineering & Computer Science, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, ECE division
4. 本科GPA > 3.0/4.0 or 80/100
将CV或Resume发给 email@example.com. CV里面需包含Education Background (including GPA), Research Background，Publications, industry experience, GT 成绩 和其他能够体现申请者研究背景的内容。对research或者application等相关内容的疑问也可以发邮件询问。
University of Central Florida 的Electrical Engineering 和Computer Engineering 都在美国排名55左右。学校位于佛罗里达州的奥兰多，拥有一年四季宜人的气候和众多的主题乐园（迪斯尼，环球影城等）， 是一个很适合生活和学习的城市。