|Prof. Saman Zonouz is looking fo Ph.D. students or Post-doc for 2015 Fall or 2016 Spring to join his Cyber Security and Forensics Research Group (www.4-n-6.org). Students must have strong ECE and/or CS backgrounds. Interested candidates, please send your resume or any questions to my email firstname.lastname@example.org (I am just one student of Prof. Saman Zonouz, and help him to collect and organize your information. You can also directly send email to Prof. Zonouz: email@example.com). |
Security and Privacy
Intrusion Detection and Response
Embeded and Operating Systems Security
Reverse Engineering and Malware Analysis
Trustworthy Power-Grid Critical Infrastructures
Strong background in networking, programming, and operating systems
Communication skills; written and spoken English
Very good knowledge of C/C++ and linux
One or more of the following skills (memory analysis, reversing engineering, malware analysis) are plus
1. Prof. Zonouz is a very nice people, he is closely working with students, and doing his own research together with students.
2. He is passionate about all kind of sports activities and always encourage his student to do sport, enjoy life and research.
3. Qualified candidates will be offered teaching/research assistantship (TA/RA) positions or fellowships that include 100% tuition plus a highly competitive 10/12-month stipend. Especially, Ph.D. students have the same benefits with faculty/staff.
4. Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey is one of the oldest Universities. It also is Big Ten University.
5. Now, we have been one big family. You will get great help not only from Prof. Zonouz, but also from all members.