Applicants to the Rackham Graduate School can apply to more than one Rackham program using the online application. The online application form does not allow you to work on multiple applications at the same time. You must submit the first application before you can begin working on the second application. After you successfully submit your first application, follow these steps to submit additional applications.. more info on 1point3acres.com
1. Click the appropriate Start Your Application button.
2. If prompted, log into the application using the same user ID and password used to submit your first application.
3. Select Applying Again? Most all of the fields will be prefilled with data from your previous application. Fields that will require you to re-enter information include file uploads (e.g., unofficial transcripts, resumes, essays) and letters of recommendation.
4. When selecting a program and term, you must select a program/term combination that is different from your previous application. Failure to enter a different combination of program/term will prevent you from submitting additional applications.
5. Complete the remainder of the application and submit it with payment.
You only need to submit one official transcript to Rackham. And only need to have the GRE (and TOEFL-if applicable) scores sent once. Have them sent to Institution Code 1839, as all the programs have access to our database to see the scores.