刚刚和HR聊了一下，因为我比较喜欢Computer Vision方向的，他给我推荐了fulfillment组，还有一些其它的跟AWS相关的组，我的要求是oncall不要太多，两到三个月一次可以接受，而且能学到一些新技术，方便以后跳槽。下面是选组信息，请大家给我一些建议，多谢~！-google 1point3acres|
· Amazon Fulfillment Technologies (AFT): Have you ever ordered a product from Amazon and been amazed at how fast it gets to you? Every day, Amazon engineers are relentlessly working to decrease the time between Click to Deliver for your products. The Amazon Fulfillment Technologies team owns all of the software and infrastructure which powers Amazon’s world-class fulfillment engine. In the service of our customers, we are inventing in the areas of materials handling automation, machine vision, robotics, and machine learning. In parallel, we are continuously improving our processes using techniques such as lean, six sigma and kaizen. At the core of everything we do for customers is the Amazon Fulfillment Technologies platform. We own the fundamental data and services which drive our catalog, inventory and labor management systems. These systems underlie everything that we do – tens of millions of items in the catalog, hundreds of millions of items of inventory and billions of transactions a year! Every item that comes into the FC, moves around, and goes out to a customer comes through our systems. This is your chance to make a direct impact to Amazon’s core Fulfillment Technologies platform.
· eCSG: From massive scale and ridiculous reliability, to the customer interaction and innovation that powers new businesses across Amazon, the eCommerce Platform Services group is at the heart of Amazon's growth and success. Our global systems are part of every purchase, every shipment and every login. Our constant innovation enables and powers new business initiatives across the entire company, including those in Kindle/Digital, Retail, Payments and AWS. Our Identity Services enable hundreds of millions of customers to easily and securely authenticate, on a website or mobile device, and connect their Amazon account to their social networks. Our Ordering Systems handle every Amazon purchase anywhere in the world, and help ensure that it gets to your door. Our Promotions platform enables the business to configure hundreds of promotions and manage them efficiently and in real-time, as we welcome customers all year around, and in particular with specials on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. In addition to our platform services, we drive architectural change across Amazon to keep the company moving at internet speed whether we want to launch a new country, a new device, a new mobile application, a new website, or an entirely new business.
· eCFT: eCFT is responsible for protecting customer and corporate data across all of Amazon, whether it's the retail website, Kindle or AWS, we secure the data. Every aspect of our business interacts with our systems, if our systems are not up and running the company stops, and if we're not rapidly delivering new, easy to use features the whole company slows down. We're at the intersection of can never go down, and need to move at agile, internet speed. We're connected to all aspects of Amazon’s business. We are looking for software engineers who thrive on complex problems and relish the challenge of operating a complex and mission critical system under extreme loads. Our system responds to millions of service requests per minute. We do security software for high availability systems. Do you think you are up to the challenge? Or would you like to learn more and stretch your skills and career? The successful candidate is expected to contribute to all parts of the software development and deployment lifecycle, including design, development, documentation, testing and operations. They must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast paced environment. They need to really enjoy working closely with their peers in a group of very talented engineers. We're looking for people who are smart and can get things done, though the following skill sets provide a good foundation for a quick ramp up to being productive in our Java, Linux and Oracle-based environment. We're looking for a range of experience, from brilliant and motivated new college graduates to technical leaders with the scars and battle-tested wisdom.
· AWS Developer Productivity & Tools: Developer Productivity and Tools is a group of teams focused on making Amazon Web Services a positive and productive developer experience. We include services like AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation, language specific SDKs, Tools, Documentation, and Management consoles that make it easy to get started with AWS, simple to use, and hard to imagine life without. Through our educational content, blogs, and conference activity we help developers be part of the larger AWS community where they can learn, share, and get inspired.
· AWS Accounts & Organizations: You will help define the architecture and build new large scale systems for consumers and restaurant merchants. You will partner with a talented team of engineers to build scalable, simple and relevant mobile technologies. This includes building backend services and native mobile apps for iOS, Android and FireOS devices. As part of this role, you will have the unique opportunity of having an end-to-end exposure to the business – you will interact with multiple business groups (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Product Management) and senior management. As an engineer, you will contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations.
· Kindle Subscriptions: Subscribe with Amazon (SWA) is building a platform for managing 3rd party subscriptions on Amazon.com. This is an opportunity to work on full stack and interact with principal and distinguished engineers focused on a new and exciting Green field project with no legacy code base. Our external partners include the largest media companies.