Teza Technologies， 公司简介可以自己Google啦，负责任的说，很好的一家quant trading firm。
TezaTechnologies is looking for a data engineer to join our core servicestechnology team. Data is at the core of our business and is currently drivenfrom hundreds of real-time and daily sources. Teza data engineers arecontent and technology experts. They are constantly learning on the job,innovating, communicating with our researchers and working directly withexternal vendors.
· Import data from the vendors, clean and store the data
· Build tools that will help automate the cleaning process of thedata
· Answer company wide questions about the nature, completeness andcorrectness of the data, using judgement and primary sources to determinewhether on-the-fly updates are warranted.
· On-board new data sources and maintain external relationships.
· Work to integrate new data sets into the existing databasestructure. Plan upload protocol and sanity checks to ensure data integrity.
· It's critical that the candidate will bring a CS view to theprocess of data management and a strong experience in system
s design is desired
Reference Data Analysts are precise, patient and they are good communicators.The right sort of person can thrive without any prior finance experience.Preference for Java and Python.
QuantitativeAnalyst- Investment Management
Join a small team ofworld class and experienced researchers as we build out our investmentmanagement arm. Candidate will have the opportunity to learn our processin an environment that is open and collaborative where science is applied on adaily basis to global markets.
-Candidates must havethe ability and desire deal with uncertainty . Alpha research is aneverending endeavor and thus requires committment and confidence to pushthrough fallow times
-Must have strongsoftware development skills and view programming/software as a crucial tool toexpress ideas and do research.
- Has a demonstratedhistory (either academic or professional) of solving problems where thesolution is not in a book.
- Ph.D in Physics,Mathematics, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering