本帖最后由 yuanccny 于 2015-12-13 06:47 编辑 |
Prof. Bo Yuan is looking for Ph.D students with full financial support in the Department of Electrical Engineering, City University of New York (CUNY), City College (CCNY). Prof. Bo Yuan is currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the City University of New York (CUNY), City College. He received his B.S and M.S degree in Physics and Microelectronics from Nanjing University, China, in 2007 and 2010, respectively. He received his Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Minnesota, Twin cities in 2015.
1) Algorithm and Hardware (VLSI) co-design for communication and signal processing systems
2) Algorithm and VLSI co-design for machine learning systems
3) Error-resilient computing system design
4) Hardware and cross-layer design for information security
These research topics have inter-disciplinary nature and close relationship to practical applications. Therefore, the students will have very good career opportunities in various types of companies/industries, such as semiconductor, communication, storage and Internet. The starting salary for Ph.D students who work on these topics is usually 100K ~ 150K per year.
1) Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering (such as Electrical, Computer, Mechanical etc.) or Computer Science/Mathematics/Physics/Statistics
2) Familiar with at least one programming language, such as C/C++, Java, Python, Fortran or Matlab
One of the following skills will be a plus (not required)
1) Programming experience in Verilog or VHDL
2) Strong programming skill in C/C++ or Python or Java
3) Familiar with VLSI design flow (FPGA or ASIC)
4) Project or research experience in communication, signal processing or machine learning
Potential applicants can send the CV to Prof. Bo Yuan at email@example.com. Any inquiries or questions for research topics, CUNY or CCNY are also welcome.
About City University of New York (CUNY) and City College (CCNY)
The City University of New York (CUNY) is the largest urban university system in the United States. Located in the Manhattan of New York City, City College (CCNY) is the flagship research campus of the CUNY and has very high research activity. Alumni of CCNY include ten Nobel Laureates. The Grove School of Engineering and Electrical Engineering program in CCNY are annually ranked around top 100 in the United States.
补充内容 (2015-12-14 15:41):