1. Forapplicants with work experience post-undergraduate studies, please describe howyour work experience prepares you for graduate studies in ways not reflected byyour undergraduate academic record.
2. Listprogramming languages you have used in the past and your proficiency level witheach.
3. Forapplicants with backgrounds in fields other than Electrical or ComputerEngineering, please describe your motivation in changing fields.
4. Nameand briefly describe the content of the three Electrical or ComputerEngineering courses you have taken, if any, that were the most advanced or hadthe greatest impact on your interest in our graduate program.
5. Nameand briefly describe the content of the three courses you have taken in relatedtechnical areas (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, etc.) thatwere the most advanced or had the greatest impact on your interest in ourgraduate program:
补充内容 (2015-12-27 14:54):