The Challenge Ahead:
Is to deliver new mobile client SDKs that integrate smart phone video games with networked services. This role has an opportunity to work with engineers and producers from server, game, and business teams around the world, designing, implementing, and supporting our mobile technologies.
What a Software Engineer II does within EA's Mobile Platform Division at EA:
As a Software Engineer II, your primary responsibility will be to develop solutions to support our top mobile titles. Most of your time will be spent developing SDK APIs to support company wide initiatives across emerging mobile technologies. You will also spend time working with producers and engineers to design and implement networked game and business features. Additionally, you will provide technical assistance and resolve integration issues with game developers.. 鍥磋鎴戜滑@1point 3 acres
The Next Great Client Software Engineer also needs to have:
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in iOS, Android, or Windows Phone 8 development
- 2+ years professional development experience programming with C++
- Experience in connected games development is preferred
- Solid understanding of software design principles
- Principle experience with all phases of product development lifecycle, including requirements definition, specifications, development, test, product release, and sustaining engineering.
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem solving skills, solution oriented individual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's In It For YOU? Glad You Asked! . more info on 1point3acres.com
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
“EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.”-google 1point3acres