本帖最后由 calmevtime90 于 2016-4-26 12:55 编辑 |
Research Assistantship (RA) Opening
School of Computing, Informatics, Decision System
s Engineering, Arizona State University
The Parallel Systems and ComputingLaboratory (PSCLab) directed by Prof. Fengbo Ren in the School ofComputing, Informatics, Decision Systems Engineering (CIDSE) at Arizona StateUniversity (ASU) has several research assistantship (RA) openings for highly qualifiedPhD applicants for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017. PSCLab’s research focuses onefficient hardware mappings (VLSI/FPGA/SoC/ASIC) of complex algorithms, with current emphasis on compressive sensing and deep learning frameworks and their real-time applications in Internet of things (IoT), wearable health, dataanalytics, cloud computing, and etc
· Bachelor’s degree in Information/Electrical/ComputerEngineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
· Proficiency with hardware design languages(Verilog/VHDL), MATLAB/C++.
· Master’s degree in Information /Electrical/ComputerEngineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
· 2+ years of industry experience insemiconductor, IT, or high-tech companies.
· Prior research experience/publications in the areaof VLSI systems, digital signal processing, compressive sensing, machinelearning, high-performance computing, or other related areas.
· Hand-on experience with FPGA or embedded systemdesign/prototyping.
· Successful tape-out experience in deepsub-micron CMOS technologies.
· Proficiencywith OpenCL programming is particularly preferred.
Qualified candidates will be offered research assistantshipthat includes monthly stipend, full tuition waiver, and health insurance benefits.For details about the financial support, please visit Research Assistantship.
1) Sendyour CV and brief answers (≤100 words each) to the following questions to Prof.Fengbo Ren (firstname.lastname@example.org
).Phone interviews will be arranged for qualified candidates.
· Why do you want to pursue a PhD degree?
· Why do you think you are qualified for the RA position?
· Are you available for Fall 2016 or Spring 2017?
2) Applyfor the Ph.D. program in Computer Engineering (Computer Systems EngineeringConcentration) by following the instructions from Graduate Admissions.