We have 1-2 PhD positions for modeling the fracture and failure in nuclear materials. The funding comes from a collaborative project involving five universities and one national lab. |
The students will have opportunities to work with experimentalists and other computational experts at USU and from the national lab.
1. TOEFL >= 79 or IELTS >= 6 (and a minimum score of 5 on each subscale)
2. GRE verbal and quantitative scores (no minimum requirement)
4. Strong interest in computational research
Preferred (not required):
1. Experience with finite element methods.
2. Experience with scientific computing.
3. Experience with fracture mechanics.
Ideally, the students will start Fall 2016. Though the positions will remain open until filled. 秋季还来得及。春季也行。
Interested applicants should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. Emphasize your strength if there is any.
My website is: w+w.engr.usu.edu/mae/faculty/liu/ （替换w+w为www）