The candidate will be responsible for development in the the areas of cloud brokerage platform and integrations. Person with strong analytic skills and a high desire to develop quality code in an agile process working with geographically distributed product managers/business analysts, architects and and software engineers. A proven track record of developing enterprise class products and applications. Prior knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and Cloud Service Brokerage, or the extreme desire to learn such topics, is preferred.
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals.
What will you make with IBM? ibm.com/jobs
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Experience: 2-5 years of recent software design, development, release, and maintenance, with at least one year dedicated to J2EE application supported by a relational database.
- Ability to work on multiple platforms (Linux and Windows).
- Must be adaptable to changing priorities and schedules.
- Practical working experience with cloud computing technologies such as AWS, VMware, Azure, and/or Softlayer is preferred.
- Technical Skills: J2EE (JSF/EJB/JMS/JPA), Spring Technologies, jUnit, JBoss, MySQL, UML, Hibernate, RESTFul, Web Services, Bootstrap, Angular JS, HTML/CSS, jQuery, Python, Eclipse, Jira, DevOps, Agile/SCRUM, Windows, Linux, Cloud Architectures – IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS , Microservices.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Integration experience with enterprise tools and back office systems is a big plus.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.