1.30 points of credit, all 4000-level or above and taken for a letter grade (i.e., no P or R grades).
2.15 points at or above 6000 level.. 鍥磋鎴戜滑@1point 3 acres
3.15 points in EE (including joint courses). 12 of these should be taken within the first 24.
4.No more than 6 points research (e.g., ELEN E4998, ELEN E6001, ELEN E6002).
5.No more than 3 points total for APPROVED courses
● > 30 graduate level credit hours
○ > 24 credits of technical graded courses
■ > 12 credits of EECS courses 500 level or higher
■ > 9 credits in an ECE major area
● > 6 of these credits at 500 level or higher (will count toward your 12 cr. of EECS 500 level or higher requirement)
○ > 6 credits of graded cognate area (courses outside major area and often outside ECE; may count toward your technical course requirement). from: 1point3acres.com/bbs
○ Optional. 1point 3acres 璁哄潧
■ < 6 credits of S/U graded courses
● < 3 credit of seminars/courses that are not directed study
● < 6 credits of directed study