Title: [MSU] Ph.D. Positions in EE/CS|
There are multiple fully funded Ph.D. and Postdoc positions available starting in Fall 2017 semester at Prof. Mi Zhang’s research group in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Michigan State University (MSU). Students with majors in Computer Science (计算机科学), Information Science (智能/信息科学), Electrical Engineering (电子工程), and Automation (自动化) are highly welcome to apply.
[About the Ph.D. Positions]:
The successful applicants will have the opportunity to conduct cutting-edge research in the areas of Ubiquitous Computing, Wearable and Mobile Sensing Systems, and Machine Learning. The selected applicants will also have the opportunity to collaborate with researchers from other world-class universities. Startup opportunities are available as well. For more information about potential research topics and projects, please visit[url]http://www.egr.msu.edu/~mizhang/.[/url]
[How to Apply]:
To apply, please follow the steps below:
1. Send your detailed CV in PDF format to Prof. Mi Zhang email@example.com with subject “PhD Application - Fall 2017”. You must provide the following information in your CV:
(1) GPA in format of “3.X / 4.0”
(2) Rank in the class/department/school in format of “Rank X out of Y students” (if known)
(3) Research and class projects
(4) A complete list of your publications if you have any (including papers under submission)
(5) Work and intern experiences
(6) GRE and TOEFL scores
2. Scan your official copy of transcripts from all previous universities attended (undergraduate and graduate) in PDF format and email them along with your CV altogether.
3. Complete the online application by following the procedure at[url]http://www.egr.msu.edu/ece/graduate/admissions[/url] before the application deadline (January 15th). Please include this sentence: "I wish to be enrolled as a Ph.D. student under the supervision of Professor Mi Zhang" in your Academic Statement.
4. If you have any questions about this opportunity and your application material (e.g., low GRE/TOEFL scores, low GPA) before and after submitting your application, feel free to send emails to Prof. Mi Zhang directly firstname.lastname@example.org.