Located in Silicon Valley, Santa Clara University is a prestigious university in Western America and is absolutely an ideal place for researchers in IT area.|
Professor Nam Ling is currently the Sanfilippo Family Chair Professor of the University and the Chair of the Department of Computer Engineering. He is also an IEEE Fellow due to his contributions to video coding algorithms and architectures. Prof. Ling now has a fully-supported post-doc position for researchers in video coding/analysis area.
Prof. Ling’s research team is famous not only for its contributions to academia and industry, but also for the achievements of the team members in their career life. Many of them got very good jobs, including Google, Microsoft, Intel, Professorship at UT Austin and other top Us, just to name a few; and others held positions at harvard University, stanford University, and Johns Hopkins Universities, just to name a few.
This is a great opportunity for you to do research in the edge-cutting area of video technology. If you are interested, please refer to the requirements below:
1) have a PhD or about to finish his/her PhD from a reputable university
2) must have top publications in top IEEE journals such as IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, and IEEE Transactions on Multimedia
3) His/her research must be in the video processing area
To contact with Prof. Ling, please send your supporting documents (CV, publications, et al.) to email@example.com. Prof. Ling will come to China in January, 2014 and personally meet up with potential researchers.
For more information please address your questions to the email above, and you are also welcome to review the following links:
1) Prof. Ling’s webpage: http://www.cse.scu.edu/~nling/
2) Santa Clara University: http://www.scu.edu/