- Every now and then we are bombarded by Sister Feng's "thunderous " behavior-- self
2. 趋势（适合新老对比话题） e.g.过去是否比现在更容易成功？
- It is a common phenomenon that...
- It is not rare
- It is not surprising to hear grand corporations such as P&G and the Microsoft injecting huge amounts of assets to launch beneficial programs in the colleges to facilitate many poor stds' education; it is also not rare to see teenagers in even the poorest families to attend the university. Clearly, superior educational systems are indeed more accessible for the current ppl, regardless of the age or class(gender).
文盲率 2010 4.08%
- There is a growing tendency that...
According to a recent report released by the National Statistics Bureau of China, the illiteracy rate was 4.08% in the year 2010, 2.53% lower than that of ten years ago/a decade ago. Clearly, for the overall population, at least in China, the more advanced education is more easily available than (the education） in the past.
- enriched and profound knowledge
- critical thinking ability
- benign moral value
- is someone who not only is equipped with abundant, enriched and profound knowledge in terms of wide varieties of academic subjects, but more importantly, has developed his unique critical thinking ability that helps him to avoid the equivocal thoughts.
- sp1: 现在社会更容易培养知识丰富的人
The definition to sucess varies from time to time: in the Qing Dynasty of China, success was all about becoming a governmental chief administrator; back to the 1940, success for the teenagers was to defeat the Japanese enemies; in current society, however, success is more about realizing one's internal/potential value, regardless of the occupation. Under such definition, success is definitely no longer a distant dream for citizens.
- 背景介绍和观点之间不是一定要有逻辑过度 eg. page 20 of the handout
Psychologists verified that people are easier to suffer from procrastination when dealing with several tasks simultaneously. I'm constantly caught in this predicament. Clearly, loads of businesses at hand put a person under great pressure that engenders a sense of self-doubt. Contrarily, one will not come across the problems of pressure, time management and different deadlines, if he or she deals with one project at a time.
The projects is often defined as a time-taking task that lasts for a relatively long period of time, ranging from months to even years. As a std, I am consistently overwhelmed by a bunch of projects for each of the semester: receiving top grades in every subject, participating in a municipal academic competition, organizing a major extracurricular event, and ect. confronting such great workload, I choose to deal with them simultaneously, rather than subsequently, because of the evened pressure, the higher efficiency, and the better time-managing ability.
I have a lot of work to do , such as do the housecleaning, prepare for the food,etc.