本帖最后由 Emmon1990 于 2014-3-7 07:28 编辑 |
I came across your resume on CareerBuilder and am interested in your profile for an onsite position of C++ Software Engineer at Eugene OR with our client, a global biotechnology company, with extensive range of products and services for Research, Applied & Medical Sciences, from instruments to everyday lab essentials, and a portfolio of > 9 million genetic research assays and custom solutions.
If you may be interested in this opportunity and a good fit, feel free to email/call at number below OR let me know via email a good time to reach you to discuss further of the position and your background.
Additionally, I’d need a word copy of your resume and please let me know your start availability and minimum hourly rate.
If you are not available/ interested any referral would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!
Position: C++ Software Engineer (Job Id: 3865326)
Location: Eugene, OR
Duration: 2-3 Months
· Creating application software to provide the user interface to operate a research instrument and collect and analyze data produced by the instrument.
· Developing software to implement specific functions within the application, performing unit and integration testing, and creating design documentation for the functions implemented.
· BSCE, BSCS or equivalent technical degree minimum.
· C/C++; Windows MFC.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience developing GUI applications in a Windows MFC environment in a product development environment using controlled software development processes.
· Preferred experience with Codejock and Boost C++ libraries.
Satwinder Singh ("Sat")
Lead Technical Recruiter
Amerit Consulting, Inc.
BUSINESS ON A HUMAN SCALE
A Member Company of Evergent Group