本帖最后由 meagainstww 于 2014-4-23 12:36 编辑 |
Course SyllabusCourse Objectives:
- Examine theories and frameworks for interprofessional healthcare informatics.
- Describe the role of standards in electronic health records.
- Analyze benefits and issues related to electronic health records.
- Relate informatics to evidence-based practice, decision support, and quality improvement.
- Describe eScience and new research enabled by big data.
- Describe ethical implications of interprofessional healthcare informatics.
Weeks and Themes:
Week 1: Information Theory
- Explore and apply theories of healthcare informatics to professional practice.
Week 2: Data, Information, Knowledge
- Explore and apply standardized terminologies to professional practice.
Week 3: Electronic Health Record (EHR) , Evidence-Based Practice (EBP)
- Link EHR use to evidence-based practice
Week 4: Quality Improvement/ Workflow Analysis/ Redesign
- Examine quality improvement and principles of workflow analysis and redesign techniques.
Week 5: Telehealth/ Consumer Health/ Mobile Technology
- Examine informatics in relationship to new technologies in healthcare.
Week 6: Community/ Population Health
- Relate informatics to community and population health.
Week 7: Education/ Gaming
- Describe applications of gaming, simulation, and virtual reality tools in healthcare.
Week 8: Informatics and Ethics
- Explore ethical issues related to healthcare informatics in the interprofessional context.
Week 9: Data Exchange and Interoperability
- Explore interprofessional aspects of healthcare data exchange and interoperability.
Week 10: Informatics and the Foundation of Knowledge
- Explore the contribution of healthcare informatics to the foundation of knowledge in healthcare.
week 10: http://www.1point3acres.com/bbs/thread-96144-1-1.html