Jop opening in Marvell (Storage Networking Group) - Firmware Development Engineer in Test
1. Minimum BS degree in Electrical Engineer, Computer Science orrelated field.
2. Strong technical knowledge in software testing and detailedunderstanding of software development processes.
3. Proficient with Linux/Windows and able to develop test scriptswith Perl and Shell script.
4. Cooperative team player with good communication and teamwork skill
5. Knowledge of Flash devices and EMMC/UFS protocols.
1. In this position, you will be working on developing testautomation tools for testingfirmware, device drivers, and UI applications of storage devices using NANDFlash technology.
2. Involving in implementation and maintenance of test automationtools, executing functional testplans in both automated and manual test environments.
3. Working closely with software development team to isolate the rootcauses of defects.
4. This position will be mainly working on firmware and device drivertesting on storage products (NANDflash device, SAS/SATA devices). Writing and maintaintest scripts.
If you are interested in this position, please send your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.