地里的匿名用户
地里的匿名用户  发表于 2020-9-28 02:05:41 |阅读模式
本楼: 👍   100% (3)

0% (0)   👎

2020(7-9月) PM类 硕士 全职@Amazon - 网上海投 - Onsite  | Pass/Offer | 在职跳槽

注册一亩三分地论坛,查看更多干货!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册账号

x
刚拿到Amazon PM offer。签了confidential agreement,所以就不透露具体的面试问题了。因为是non-tech PM,90%的问题都是BQ。我把准备的100多个BQ给大家分享一下,所有问到的问题都在列表里。刚注册论坛,希望地里的朋友们可以多多支持给一些积分。
职位:PM
面试类别:phone interview (一轮), virtual on site (五轮,一天)
准备流程:
1. 拿到面试机会后,我先在地里和网上大概看了non-tech的面经,了解到流程和题目类型。Non-tech的话,基本是BQ。
2. 接下来,我看了这一系列面试辅导视频。边看边准备自己的答案,每一个答案列出关键词对应star。基本1.25倍速度看完了所有视频。
https://www.youtube.com/playlist ... jnBcV5qOuAI4lE5ZinV
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHFxsulW0os1LQh3wsQZG4g
3. 结束上面一步,和朋友做了一次mock interview后,我就参加了phone interview。因为电话面试可以看笔记,总的来说还是较轻松。
4. 在准备on site的过程中,我着重开始准备自己的30个故事。脱离笔记,对着视频讲故事。并用BQ清单来练习,从不同角度来阐述故事内容。
5. On site面试之前,和朋友又做了一次mock interview,这次用的视频方式,更加贴近真实视频面试体验。
面试结果:on site面试一周后,拿到了offer。
其他:
1. 对应BQ,一定要准备好故事内容。我准备了30个,并对其进行分类,对应5轮on site刚好。有条件可以准备更多。
2. 面试准备期间,我还在linkedin上找到两个Amazon的员工聊coffee。他们分享了一些面试经验,不过没有youtube上视频辅导内容系统。如果你对着人说话很紧张,这是一个很好的方式来练习。
3. 面试准备过程中压力一定会很大,mock interview有时一下反应不出来答案会很受挫。相信自己!不要被负面情绪影响,练习很重要。我有一周每晚练习3小时,几天后嗓子都哑了,但是mock interview不理想,很难过。希望准备面试的小伙伴也可以熬过来,都拿到自己理想的offer!

BQ 清单:
1. Tell me about a time you had to make a decision to make short-term sacrifices for long-term gains.
2.  Let me about a time when you made mistakes.
3.  Tell me about a time when you had to leave a task unfinished.
4.  Give me two examples of when you did more than what was required in any job experience.
5.  Tell me about a time when you took a calculated risk.
6.  Tell me about your proudest professional achievement.
8.  Tell me about a time when you had to work with incomplete data or information.
9.  Tell me about a time when you influenced a change by only asking questions.
10. Tell me about a time when you invented something.
11. Tell me about a time when you solved a problem through just superior knowledge or observation.
13. Tell me about a time you had to deal with ambiguity.
14. Tell me about a time you had to handle a crisis.
15. Tell me about a time when you had to make a quick decision that was going to have a significant impact on the business.
16. Tell me about a time when you had a group conflict, and how did you overcome this conflict?
17. Tell me about a situation where you directly impacted customer satisfaction.
18. Can you tell me about a time when you were more than halfway through a project and had to pivot quickly due to an unexpected change? How did you handle it?
20. Which leadership principle of Amazon’s do you connect with most?
22. Tell me about a time you faced a crisis at work. How did you handle it?
24. Can you tell me about a time you had to make a fast customer service decision without any guidance? How did you decide what to do?
25. Tell me about a time that you dealt with a hostile customer.
26. When given an unfamiliar task, how do you ensure you handle it properly?
27. If you are given two conflicting priorities from two separate managers, how do you figure out how to proceed?
28. Give me an example of when you received criticism. How did you respond to the information?
29. What metrics do you use to drive positive change?
30. If a supervisor asked you to do something unsafe that went against policy, what would you do?
31. Tell me about a time when you were handling a project that went outside of your scope of work. How did you handle it?
33. Can you tell me about a time when you had to make a decision when all of the data you needed was unavailable?
34. Tell me about a time when you made a poor customer service decision. What steps did you take to remedy the situation?
35. How do you keep yourself / your team / your colleagues motivated?
36. What steps do you take to form positive and functional relationships with your colleagues?
37. If a team member wasn’t pulling their weight, what would you do?
38. What do you do to ensure that the customer experience is always a priority?
46. What steps do you take to make sure every customer you speak with is wowed?"
40. Tell me about a time you disagreed with feedback you received. How did you address it?
42. What do you like most about Amazon? What do you like least?
43. Describe an instance where you were overwhelmed while on the job. How did you handle it?
44. Tell me about a time when you failed to meet expectations. What did you do to recover?
47. How do you make sure that you fully understand a customer’s needs?
48. Tell me about the last time you had to apologize to someone.
50. What qualities do you possess that will help you succeed with Amazon?
52. Tell me about a time you used analytics to make a decision.
53. Tell me about a time you had to disagree with an executive.
54. how do you deal with amiguity
56. talk about most difficult project
57. When did you have a plan and you encountered some obstacles, and what did you do about it
59. Tell me about a time you solved a big problem in your company.
60. Tell me about a time when you used feedback about your team to drive a change. How did you gather or receive feedback on your team's performance? What was the outcome?
61. Tell me about a time when you not only met a goal but considerably exceeded expectations. How were you able to do it? What challenges did you have to overcome?
62. Tell me about a time when your team’s goals were out of alignment with another team you relied on in order to meet your goal. How did you work with the other team?
63. Tell me about a time when you had to influence without authority.
64. Tell me a time when you did not agree with a decision that was made? What did you do? What was the decision?
65. When did you take a risk, make a mistake, or fail? How did you respond, and how did you grow from that experience?
66. Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with someone.
67. Tell me about a time you used innovation to solve a problem.
68. Tell me about a time when you had to move forward without all the information
69. Have you worked in an Agile environment in the past? Give me an example of how you managed that"
70. Tell me about a time you had to make an urgent decision without data. What was the impact and would you do anything different?
71. Tell me about a time you took a risk?
72. Tell me about a time a project didn't go as planned.
Tell me about a time when you needed to create a metric.
Time management (positive & negative) https://youtu.be/CQG4Ui0oAmk
1. Tell me about a time when you were not able to meet a time commitment. What prevented you from meeting it? What was the outcome and what did you learn from it?
2. Describe a long-term project that you managed. How did you keep everything moving along in a timely manner?
3. Give me an example of a time when you set a goal and were able to meet or achieve it
4. Tell me about a time you had to quickly adjust your work priorities to meet changing demands. https://youtu.be/ys7fLcH5gpg
Tell me about a decision that you regret. https://youtu.be/3NExTeMnobU
5. an example when you had to push back to HQ or challenged a decision
6. Tell me about the toughest decision you've had to make in the past six months
Team / leadership 游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 188 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0。
查看如何攒积分 Click here for more info.ve led before to help me understand more of your previous job.
What practical steps have you taken to elicit maximum contributions from each member of your team?
How did you train one of your team members (Jr or Sr) to make him/her better in his/her daily work?
Give me an example of when you have failed at a task, what did you do?
What is the most innovative thing that you have created?
In a situation where your intuition tells you there is a potential business opportunity, how do you go about finding the data necessary to substantiate it? Where do you even start?
A time when you used customer feedback to improve an aspect of your organization."
Describe a time you failed at work
Tell us about your strengths
Biggest weakness
Describe a time that you exhibited leadership in your organization.
Tell me about a time when you disappointed a team member
Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer
Give 3 examples of projects where you invented, simplified, delivered results quickly, and were able to scale to a larger result
Tell me about a time when you proceeded to deal with an issue without your bosses OK.
Please tell me about a time when you had a project in trouble and how you handled it.
A time when, halfway through a project, you encountered an incident/setback/roadblock and act to overcome it. With what result?
Tell me about a decision that did not go your way. How did you deal with it.
How do you express different opinions to your manager?
Name a time you disagreed with your boss - how did the issue get solved?
What was a challenge you faced during a project you worked on and how did you overcome it.
Describe the most difficult situation you faced at work
When in your last job did you take a risk and succeed?
When in your last job did you take a risk and fail?
Talk about a project that you took with ambiguity (lack of data) and how did you proceed with the project?
Talk about a situation where you remotely influenced stakeholders and were able to get your work done. Explain the approach taken.
Talk about a project, where you had to take a difficult decision - Explain the decision, impact, reason for such decision, and how did you handle it, and the result?
Give me 5 examples of how you are working to better yourself

评分

参与人数 11大米 +36 收起 理由
Jofen66 + 1 赞一个
daybreak_dc + 1 赞一个
dc8vz + 1 赞一个
Lihhlalala + 1 很有用的信息!
WhatisAOP + 1 赞一个
清道神君 + 25
aammyytt + 1 给你点个赞!
JinFDIT + 1 赞一个!
张希旻 + 1 赞一个